Wild & Scenic Film Festival Postponed to May 11 – get on the wait list for donated tickets
With the forecast for tomorrow evening still predicting a lot of rain combined with cold temperatures, we have decided to postpone our Wild & Scenic Film Festival to our rain date of Thursday May 11.
We sincerely hope that you are still able to attend the festival next Thursday evening and apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. The time frame and the program will be exactly the same, simply one week later.
We are accepting donated tickets from those who can not attend the rain date for the Wild & Scenic Film Festival, Thursday May 11. If you are interested in attending, please add your name to the wait list by filling out the form below. We will contact you if tickets become available.